Starting and running a business has never been a child’s play. It is easy to announce that you are selling a product but the real question lies in how you want to make sales. Gone were those days where entrepreneurs were comfortable with in-store sales alone, accepting just cash as the only means of payment, sitting in the store from 9-6 and hoping that the next day would be better. Now, businesses are now open to more digital channels like the buy now, pay later payment services.
Entrepreneurs are now seeking more techy ways to ensure that they are relevant and staying abreast with all the trends and tools that can get them closer to their sales target.
Buy now pay later for businesses
CredPal is one of those startups that is all out to ensure that businesses flourish and drive massive sales amidst national, social, and industry challenges. This is one of the reasons why we introduced CredPal Pay, a platform where merchants can accept CredPal as a payment option and get full payment when customers shop from them while they pay us later.
How to set up CredPal for your business
Before you can start earning, you have to:
- Register your business with CredPal by providing your personal and business information. Once that is done,
- We verify and approve your store
- You are onboarded you as a merchant on the CredPal marketplace
- We train you on how to use the marketplace and we deploy our asset to your store so that your customers are aware that they can use CredPal to buy and, pay later
How to process an order that comes from CredPal
After you must have registered your business, the next step is to share your payment link with your customers. You get notified when a customer buys from you and when CredPal makes a payment to your account.
Also, note that customers are not paying you later as you get full payment as soon as an order is made.
Benefits of accepting CredPal Pay
We do not leave you just at the marketplace, we ensure that your business gets visible and better. Here are the other benefits that you enjoy when you accept CredPal:
- You get a CredPal credit card with up to 1Million credit limit. The more your customers buy from you, the more your credit limit increases.
- Promoting and spotlighting your business across all our platforms.
- Reducing shoppers buying hesitation
Accepting CredPal as one of your payment methods also means that you are converting customers that would have been abandoned because they are not financially capable of buying from you at that moment.
We have over 13,000 merchants that have accepted CredPal, we hope that you can join this growing community too.