Skip to main content

CredPal’s buy now, pay later allows you to buy items without paying the entire amount at once. You only pay a portion of the price upfront and then spread out the remaining cost over a predetermined number of installments up to 6 months. Once your credit application has been approved, you will be given a shopping limit which you can use to shop from merchants who have partnered with us to accept buy now & pay later as a payment method.

We have created a system that accommodates all your small and big-ticket purchases from phones, laptops, TVs, electronics, home appliances, fashion accessories, and many more. 

Here is a brief rundown of how to use your CredPal shopping limit to BNPL within the CredPal app online or offline (in-store).

How to use your shopping limit to buy now & pay later online

Below is the step-by-step process of how to use your shopping limit to buy now and pay later online.

Step 1: Log in to the CredPal app

Step 2: On the dashboard, click on the “Shop” icon at the bottom of the screen.

Step 3: Select any of the displayed merchants on your screen or search for a merchant in the search bar.

Step 4: Select the merchant you want to buy from and you’ll be redirected to the merchant’s website.

Step 5: On the merchant’s website, select the item you want to buy, add it to cart, and proceed to checkout.

Step 6: On the merchant’s checkout page, select “CredPal Buy Now Pay Later” as the payment method

Step 7: Sign in to your CredPal account on the CredPal checkout page

Step 8: Make a 30% down payment and get your item delivered to you.

Buy now pay later with your shopping limit

Checkout with CredPal Buy now pay later

How to use your shopping limit to buy now and pay later offline (in-store).

Below is the step-by-step process of how to use your shopping limit to buy now and pay later offline.

Step 1: Walk into any of our partnered merchant stores such as Slot, Pointek, Oga Bassey, etc. (You can find the list of all our partner merchants here

Step 2: Select any item of your choice.

Step 3: Let the merchant know that you want to pay using CredPal’s Buy Now Pay Later, then you can either scan the merchant’s QR code or use the CredPal payment link that will be provided by the merchant.

Step 4: On the CredPal payment link page, you will be required to log in to your CredPal account and provide your order information. 

Step 5: You’ll need to pay 30% of the price of the product you wish to buy upfront as an equity contribution while CredPal will pay the remaining 70% which you can pay back over 6 months.

Step 6: Once that has been done, you’ll need to wait for approval from CredPal after which the merchant will hand over the item purchased to you.

Step 7: Pick up your item and enjoy.

Buy now pay later with your shopping limit

CredPal in Justrite

Our Buy Now, Pay Later gives you the opportunity to get the things you need immediately whether online or in-store, while also getting a little extra time to pay for them over a period of time.

We hope that these steps will help guide you and provide more clarity in your buying process.



In the wake of minimal access to loans, we are driving a lending ecosystem that increases the purchasing power of consumers and economic growth across Africa by offering better and easier access to consumer credit through credit cards, buy now, pay later, and loans.

Leave a Reply